DULA’s mission is to explore and embody principles and practices of Traditional East Asian medicine, develop a community of skilled medical practitioners, and provide accessible health care services to the local community. Our Library inspires a culture of inquiry and intellectual discovery that complements the University’s mission to further Traditional East Asian medicine knowledge and training. The Library contains a large collection encompassing physical and digital copies of content and services essential to continue advancements in medicine: research, development, and technology. Join the DULA community and acquire perspectives and ideas on a global level.
The Library seeks to uphold the University’s mission through advocacy of the values below, which inform how we—the Library, university, and our community of patrons—conduct ourselves equitably. By upholding these foundational values, effective utilization and allocation of resources for instruction, research, and collaboration is illuminated.
- Knowledge: Provide collections, technologies, and guidance to enhance research, learning, and instruction
- Equity of Access: Promote open, enduring, and affordable access to information and resources
- Ethics: Advocate ethical and professional integrity within all of our operations and services
- Diversity: Embrace diversity in all forms, and support all differences with understanding and respect
- Service: Address the needs of our campus and patron community with expertise, dedication, and empathy.